We are pleased to announce that our popular PTP (Pick The Price) game is back at TripleClicks! Not only is PTP back, but it’s been completely overhauled to make it more fun to play, fairer, and more rewarding, too!
The basic objective is still the same (predict the final price for an upcoming Pricebenders auction), but the main objective now is about scoring the highest point total for your prediction. For example, pick the exact winning price and you’ll score 100 points. For each cent you’re off on your prediction (either over OR under), subtract 1 point (maximum 100).
- Winning price is $10.00. You predicted $10.00. You score 100 points.
- Winning price is $10.00. You predicted $9.90. You score 90 points.
- Winning price is $10.00. You predicted $10.50. You score 50 points.
- Winning price is $10.00. You predicted $9.05. You score 5 points.
- Winning price is $10.00. You predicted $9.00. Zero points scored.
Boost your total score further by earning bonus points through Sidekicks. There are six different Sidekicks available, which not only earn you bonus points to help you win, but make playing PTP more challenging and more fun! Note that each activation of a Sidekick costs 1 TCredit.
NEW BIGGER WEEKLY POT!
The new PTP has also moved up from a daily Zackpot to a WEEKLY one! That means much bigger shares can be won!
To win a share of the new weekly Zackpot (minimum 1500 TCredits), just post a top 200 score sometime during the week (Monday-Sunday). Of the top 200 scores posted for the week, the top 10 scorers will receive 5 shares of the pot. The next 40 top scorers will receive 3 shares of the pot. Each of the 150 other top scorers will receive 1 share. In the case of a tie, the entry with the earliest entry wins.
Enter as many auctions as you wish (minimum 1 TCredit per entry/auction) with no limit on how many Zackpot shares you can win! Plus, each entry earns you 5 Member Rewards Points! No purchase necessary to play or win.
For ways to attain TCredits for free game entries, click HERE
OTHER NEW FEATURES & CHANGES
- To help you with your prediction, you’re provided the average winning price AND the average auction length (time) for the last five times the item was auctioned.
- To prevent a previous form of exploits of PTP and make PTP fair for all, when you go to enter a game, you’ll be presented with a random auction starting soon. However, if you’re not interested in playing PTP for the auction selected at random for you, you will be allowed to skip it and get a different auction (skip up to three auctions a day).
- The new PTP also brings back PRE-BIDDING for Pricebenders. That is, a section of the new PTP entry page now includes a section to place pre-bids. What’s pre-bidding? You can use pre-bidding to win upcoming auctions that you can’t be present for. You can set up bids to be placed on your behalf whenever you want (activated when the current auction price hits the amounts you designate).
- With PTP being a totally different game now, all existing scores are being RESET. Everyone starts at zero today. Tip: This is a great opportunity to grab a prestigious PTP Leaderboard badge!
- Each PTP week runs Monday through Sunday. Since all PTP entries must, necessarily, be upcoming auctions, this means that entries on Sundays may cross over into the next week’s contest and Zackpot. For complete clarity and transparency on this, you will find a link on the entry confirmation screen to a ledger of ALL your entries with a designation for which week’s contest each belongs to.