It’s not your grandfather’s poker!
In Eager Zebra’s brand new Grandmaster Poker game, you’ll attempt to put together the three best simultaneous poker hands you can, while using strategic hand-to-hand moves and timely discards, to win prizes, badges, and more! Grandmaster Poker has unlimited FREE plays daily, with no purchase necessary to win!
HERE’S HOW TO PLAY:
At the start of a game, you will be dealt three random cards from a standard 52-card deck. Each of these three cards will represent the start of three separate hands. You will now begin drawing cards, one at a time, from the deck.
Each time you draw a card, you have the option of placing it on any of your three hands (click one of the three “arrow” buttons to choose which hand you want to place your card on) until the hand is full (5 cards maximum per hand). Again, your objective is to build the three best poker hands you can. And to score a win in Grandmaster Poker, you’ll need to score a minimum of 1000 points (a “grand”).
For each Poker hand you build, “Prize Points” (points for earning recognition and prizes) are awarded* as follows:
- For a hand with one pair, you’ll earn 100 bonus Prize Points
- For a hand with two pairs, you’ll earn 250 bonus Prize Points
- For a hand with three of a kind, you’ll earn 350 bonus Prize Points
- For a hand consisting of a straight, you’ll earn 400 bonus Prize Points.
- For a hand consisting of a flush, you’ll earn 450 bonus Prize Points
- For a hand consisting of a full house, you’ll earn 500 bonus Prize Points
- For a hand with four of a kind, you’ll earn 750 bonus Prize Points
- For a hand consisting of a straight flush, you’ll earn 1000 bonus Prize Points
- For a hand consisting of a royal flush, you’ll earn 1500 bonus Prize Points
- Add a timed bonus of up to 180 bonus Prize Points. You’ll start each game with 180 points, with 1 point deducted for each second of game time. In other words, the faster you play, the more timed bonus Prize Points you’ll get added to your score! Note: A minimum of 500 points must be scored (prior to timed bonus) in the game to earn these Prize Points.
Special Note: All three hands combine for your total score.
BURNS & MOVES
As you’re playing a game, you can discard (“burn”) up to five cards that you don’t think will help you build the poker hands you’re after. Your first two “burns” for each game are free (with a maximum of 20 free burns per day). Each non-free burn costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Match” (Matches may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits).
During a game, you can also move up to five cards to help you build the poker hands you’re after. Your first Move for each game is free (with a maximum of 10 free Moves per day). Each non-free move costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Move” (Moves may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits).
- Each time you score a grand (1000 points in a single game), you’ll receive a free entry in the Daily Crown drawing for the following day where you can win TripleClicks gift certificates, MRP (Member Rewards Points), mighty TCredits, and more! You get 152 chances to win with each Daily Crown entry! Note: Daily Crown entries that can be won via Grandmaster Poker are limited to your designated Prime 10* games each day (so up to 10 bonus Daily Crown entries per day).
- If you are in the top 10 for most Grandmaster Poker Prize Points scored during the month, we’ll send you a free Grandmaster Poker t-shirt (shown at right)! Limit of 2 t-shirts per player/year. Note: Eligible points are limited to your designated Prime 10* games per day.
PLAY & WIN LIMITS
You may play an unlimited* number of games each day…FREE. There is no cost to play Grandmaster Poker or win prizes!
*You can play unlimited free games daily. However, only 10 games may be used towards Prize Points and (some) badges. YOU designate which games you want to use. These ten games are referred to as your “Prime 10.”
For each TCredit spent playing Grandmaster Poker, you’ll earn earn 5 MRP (Member Rewards Points) redeemable on thousands of products at TripleClicks.
TIPS & OFFICIAL RULES
For great tips that will help you win Grandmaster Poker (and the complete, official rules, too), be sure to review our Grandmaster Poker “How-To” article at our Eager Zebra Blog HERE.
As a Grandmaster Poker player, you’ll have the opportunity to win up to 15 new badges! See the complete list HERE at our Eager Zebra Blog.
Special Note: The Grandmaster Poker leaderboard badges will not be made available for approximately 10 days.
- We’re rolling out Grandmaster Poker today as a BETA. This means that we may make adjustments to the game based on response to the game, scoring trends, etc. It also means that, despite extensive testing that we’ve done on our end, it’s possible you may encounter glitches. If you do, please report them via a ticket (or mention at the below forum thread discussion), and we’ll address and resolve as quickly as possible. We’re also, of course, interested in your feedback and suggestions for making the game even better.
- Like Zackjack, Grandmaster Poker is fully mobile-friendly and plays great on tablets and smartphones!