Today we are pleased to relaunch our very popular game, Knockout Trivia. Knockout Trivia will feel and play almost the same as before, but there are a few changes:
1. We are using the same model as Card King in regards to entries. You can now play Knockout Trivia up to 15 times maximum per day. The first two entries each day will be free. The next ten entries will cost 1, 2, or 3 TCredits. And the final three entries require an EZ Express token to play.
2. Because there is no 100% guaranteed method to eliminate the form of cheating that caused us to temporarily take down Knockout Trivia, this Eager Zebra game no longer has a Zackpot. With no significant financial incentive to cheat, it is our hope that cheating will subside and people will play the game in the spirit intended. Of course, there are still some great reasons to play, including:
- Fun, educational, and great to relieve stress!
- Multiple games every hour–just 10 minutes between games!
- Earn unlimited Member Rewards Points (5 MRP for each TCredit used)!
- Earn trivia points with each question you answer correctly and rule the Trivia Points Leaderboard!
- Dominate the Top Player Leaderboard with Knockout Trivia wins and runner-up finishes!
- Earn awesome badges for your mantel!
- Help your country win the gold medal on the Trivia Points Leaderboard!
AND…all game winners now earn a free bonus entry for the Daily Crown drawing.
Welcome back, Knockout Trivia! And thank you to everyone for your patience while Knockout Trivia was away.