We’re excited to announce a brand new Eager Zebra game, a word puzzle game we call…HIDDEN™.
In HIDDEN™, a cache of words are protected by a den of clever foxes. Your objective is to “Outfox” the foxes and guess as many words as you can before the clues run out—while keeping your eyes peeled for valuable rare red, silver, and white (albino) foxes!
Start a game and you’ll see your first word appear. Your adversaries, the foxes, however, will be obscuring all but one letter.
Immediately below the word you’re attempting to guess is a hint for the word. If you think you know the word, click the “GUESS” button and submit your guess. Caution: If at any time you guess wrong, you lose 50 Prize Points and one Clue…and when you run out of Clues, the game is over.
If you’re not confident in your guess, you’ll want to use one of the 30 free Clues each game starts with.
- The blue Clue button provides a RANDOM hint (it will either display another letter or give you another word hint) and costs one (1) Clue.
- The green Clue button allows you to choose the next letter you want revealed. Revealing a LETTER costs two (2) Clues.
Continue play, using as many clues as you want, until you think you know what the word is. Then click the “GUESS” button and submit your guess. A successful guess scores you points and presents a new word to guess. Complete 10 words in a single game to achieve an “Outfox.”
TIP: After a successful word guess, you may purchase additional Clues. Ten Clues cost just 1 TCredit. You may purchase Clues a maximum of one time per game.
While the objective of HIDDEN is to guess as many words as you can, you’re also earning a separate set of “Prize Points” (points for earning recognition and prizes).
- Earn 35 Prize Points per letter for each word you guess correctly.
- There’s also a speed bonus of up to 200 bonus Prize Points for how fast you can guess your first 10 words. You’ll start each game with 200 points. After two minutes of game time, you will lose 2 points every second.
- Prize Points are also awarded for rare fox sightings (see next section).
FREE DRAWING ENTRIES
Each time you achieve an “Outfox” (finishing a game with 10 or more correctly-guessed words), you’ll receive a free entry in the Daily Crown drawing for the following day where you can win up to 1000 Rewardicals! You get 285 chances to win with each Daily Crown entry!
RARE FOX SIGHTINGS
Each time you correctly guess a word, you’ll catch a glimpse of a fox. If that fox is a rare red, silver, or white (albino) fox, you’ll earn special bonus prizes!
- A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues + 150 Prize Points.
- A silver fox sighting instantly earns you 1 Rewardical + 500 Prize Points.
- Two silver foxes in one game instantly earns you 10 Rewardicals + 1000 Prize Points.
- Three silver foxes in one game instantly earns you 25 Rewardicals + 1500 Prize Points.
- A white (albino) fox sighting earns you a bonus Daily Crown entry + 2000 Prize Points.
- Two white foxes in one game earns you 250 Rewardicals + 4000 Prize Points.
If you are in the top 10 for most HIDDEN Prize Points scored during the month, we’ll send you a free HIDDEN “Word Champion” t-shirt. Limit 2 Hidden Word Champion t-shirts per player/year.
PLAY & WIN LIMITS
You may play up to 10 HIDDEN games daily. There is no cost to play HIDDEN or win prizes!
Win or lose, for each TCredit spent playing HIDDEN, you’ll earn 10 Rewardicals, redeemable for free Bitcoin, gift cards, silver bullion, and more! As an SFI Affiliate, you can also exchange your Rewardicals for unlimited VersaPoints, PSAs, CSAs, and more!
HIDDEN also comes with a caboodle of badges! Yes, there are 16 new badges available to be earned playing our new game!
For a complete listing of all the new badges and more, see the HIDDEN Official Tips & Rules HERE.
IMPORTANT BETA NOTICE: HIDDEN is launching as a BETA. That is, we are now testing the game with a larger audience, you, our trusted affiliates, to “fine tune” it for maximum playing enjoyment. Yes, YOU are going to help us make our new game the funnest it can be! Based on collected data, we may adjust Prize Points, prizes, number of Clues, number of words required to achieve an Outfox, the number of free games, etc. The Beta period may last up to 90 days.